Monday, September 23, 2013

More Things They Do and Say

Evidently Roni has been watching closely when I dress.  The other day she told me.  "I don't want to be a mommy, I want to be a princess, because mommies wear bras and princesses don't." - I'm pretty sure Belle wears a bra...

When my dad and Kasia were saying their wedding vows and exchanging rings Roni went up to check out the ring.  That girl she sure loves her bling.

Both girls loved running around the bed and breakfast where the wedding took place.  At one point Roni came running up to let us know that Rose was upstairs "talking to strangers".  Her dad went to fetch her, evidently she had joined the next wedding party and was helping them with a video.  - We really were trying to keep them contained - it's just some things are just gonna happen.  

The girls are starting a unit at school about patriotism.  They have been learning the pledge of allegiance.  Yesterday they told me they were praying to the flag.










No comments:

Post a Comment