Monday, September 30, 2013

Puppy Update

So night one the puppies went to sleep at 10:00 pm.  They went into their crate unassisted and they slept till 6:00 am.  They went for multiple walks on Sunday.  The girls have been impressive in their puppy walking.  I really did not expect it to go nearly as good as it did.  They also gave them a bath and hand fed them their food.  I was wetting the food, but found yesterday that they really liked it better without the water.  



Everyone took naps yesterday.  


Ohana and her stuffie


Gia sleeping in my lap


Rose 


Roni 

Then last night - both girls had trouble going to sleep. I think it was a combination of too much puppy excitement and too late of a nap.  Rose actually did no go to sleep till 9:30 pm (their bedtime is 7:00 pm). They woke up at 4:45 am and come into our bedroom fighting.  Of course they woke up the puppies who are sleeping in our bathroom.  Ugh!  I took the puppies out and left the girls to go to sleep with daddy (but he thought I was coming back to bed) so the girls never went back to sleep!  











No comments:

Post a Comment