Monday, June 24, 2013

Day One Vacation Bible School

The girls got us up at 6:30 am and immediately started asking when we were leaving for vacation bible school.  They were excited to go because last year the were too young and they are now "big" girls.  We left at 8:10 am - school was set to start at 8:30 am and it's a less the five minute drive to the church.  I am glad we left early because the registration was time consuming and a bit confusing.  When I finally took them to where their class was sitting they were pumped.

When I picked them up I got mixed reviews.  Rose did not like the big church part, but Roni said it was okay.  They both enjoyed the snack - cotton candy and the art projects.  They asked that I take their photo before we left for the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment