Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Big Day Tomorrow

So tomorrow is meet the teacher(s) day for our family.  We decided at the end of last school year to place the girls in separate classes.  I have been second guessing myself ever since.  Hopefully it will all work out.  Right now they seem fine with the idea, but of course right now it is not real for them.  Next Monday it will be.  Of course the first challenge is already on us - last year we only had to go to one class - this year there will be two classes, two teachers and possibly to different assignments,  but it was going to happen sooner or later.

My stress level is still pretty high regarding my family issues, but at the end of the day I get to snuggle with my girls and try to let it go.  We have been keeping them to the same schedule that they kept during the school year and while it was tough at summers beginning I'm glad we did it, because Monday they have to be up by 6:30 for school.  Both girls had an okay day, we went to the grocery store, where they got balloons and M&M'S, so for them the day was a success.  How I wish I was still a kid and could measure my successes the same way.



A couple of self portraits by Rose.






No comments:

Post a Comment