Tuesday, August 20, 2013

It's a Twin Thing

After yesterday's aborted surprise from Rose (she tried to dress herself for school, but selected totally inappropriate clothing) the girls dressed theirselves for school this morning.  Over the past two years the girls have not been allowed to dress in the same clothing - they were in the same classroom and the teachers implored us both years not to let them dress the same.  Today they came out in navy blue "polo" dresses, put on their pink converse shoes their daddy picked for them and asked that I braid their hair the same.  Then Rose introduced herself as Roni and Roni as Rose.  Cracked me up. 


My little tricksters.


Walking to school.

While the girls were at school my sister came over for a visit.  She has four cats at her house.  Duncan went nuts rubbing up against, and chewing her purse.  Did I mention three if her cats are girls?





No comments:

Post a Comment