Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Rose and Roni

Today is the day we celebrate our daughters birth.  On this special day I think of their birth parents and mourn for the circumstances that lead them to give up two precious souls.  Out of their sorrow came great joy for my husband and me.  I do not take their loss lightly as I still ponder the what ifs of the babies I carried for a very short time.  

I look at my girls and see beauty, strength, intelligence and love. Every day that passes is such a gift.  I rejoice daily that I have the unparalleled privilege to be their mommy.


Playing with new toy horses.


Going to birthday lunch.


Roni making a scary face.


Rosie doing her scary face.


Roni


Rose


Lunch - we asked them what they wanted to eat they said Chinese food.












No comments:

Post a Comment