Monday, July 15, 2013

Caveat emptor and Few Random Pictures (Just Because)

So the Kindle Free Time I talked about - there are a few what I would call flaws in how they set it up.  The big selling point for us was the age appropriate content.  The concept is that the parent sets up the child's profile and the child can only download apps, books and videos that are appropriate.  As I wrote the other day - it turns out that one of the games the girls had access to were the possible catalyst for their recent nightmares.  I still wholeheartedly recommend the Kindle and the Free Time APP, but I do strongly recommend that parents continue to regularly check out what their children have access to.  In this modern age it seems like there are so many ways a child can access media that might not be good for them.  

Now for a few photos.



Rosie's recent artwork.


Roni at breakfast


Rose with her new stuffed puppy







No comments:

Post a Comment