Monday, July 8, 2013

Stuff

The girls have been home two and a half years.  In that time we have accumulated a bunch of - for lack of a better word - stuff.  I have always had a hard time keeping organized and letting go of things. Just ask my mom - she will gleefully tell you about how she tossed out my stuffed Lassie only to have me rescue it from the trash can.  Recently I have noticed that the girls are starting to hold on stuff much the same way.  Since the girls are going to start kindergarten this fall I thought it was a good time to make some changes.

So today I continued the work from this weekend.  Lots of sorting, but not as much tossing as I would have liked.  I think I'll have to be more stealthy in my tossing from now on.  Meanwhile the girls are rediscovering toys.


The girls with their baby dolls.  Note they are holding hands.


Little puppies (Rose picked this pose)


Roni created Alligator Skates


Close up of the "skates"






No comments:

Post a Comment